Hospice Billing Services
Your hospice agency is in control of financial outcomes when outsourcing billing & collections to HPS.
Set Your Hospice Agency Up for Financial Success
HPS offers flexible billing solutions to custom-fit your agency needs. We can bill and collect for Medicare, non-Medicare, or all payers. Each billing and collections proposal is created following a careful review of your current billing and collections needs. HPS works hard to ensure that your hospice agency receives the most reliable billing and collections solution available.
Your hospice billing and collections package includes these essential services.
- File Notice of Elections (NOE) and Notice of Termination/Revocations (NOTR) Daily
- Accelerate Payments with Electronic Billing Where Possible
- Manage Claim Denials with a Quick Turnaround
- Annual Reviews
- Monitor Daily Medicare T-Status & ADR
- Set Up & Maintain Payer Accounts Using Your Software
Our skilled team has extensive knowledge and experience billing and collecting for a variety of payers.
- Commercial & Private Insurance Payers
- Veteran Administration (VA) Plans
- State Medicaid Road & Board Programs
Our Billing & Collections Team Is Ready to Work with You
When choosing an outsourced billing partner, you can rest assured with Healthcare Provider Solutions. Learn why HPS is an industry leader in hospice billing services directly from Aaron Carey, COO.
Stay on Top of Medicare Regulations
When it comes to managing Medicare claims, ensuring compliance with billing and clinical regulations is critical. The following processes are included in HPS billing and collection agreements:
- Billing Compliance Audit on All Medicare Final Claims
- ICD-10 Code Review to Ensure Prohibited Codes Not in Use
- Annual On-Site Clinical Compliance Audit
- Unlimited Access to Clinical & Compliance Experts
Best Financial Practices for a Healthy Hospice Agency
Accurate reporting related to billing and collections is a powerful tool to ensure an agency’s long-term financial health. We provide several reports related to the billing and collections.
- Daily Medicare Billing Reports Reflect All Billed & Unbilled Claims
- Monthly “Overdue Claims” Reports Show the Status of Overdue Claims
- Billing Reports for Payers Other than Medicare
Upon request, HPS will prepare a monthly accounts receivable reconciliation report that summarizes and reconciles your hospice agency’s revenue cycle activity and provides valuable episode and admissions statistics along with revenue, accounts receivable, and cash collection stats and trends. This monthly package includes a journal entry that can be customized to your chart of accounts for quick monthly revenue cycle activity posting into your general ledger system.
HPS takes a proactive approach to keeping our hospice agencies on top of their billing & collections.
Attend an upcoming event or webinar to learn more about home care billing best practices.
Our customers enjoy the benefits of personalized educational resources and training. Contact us below to learn more.
Explore Other Billing & Financial Services
Why Agencies Choose HPS
“Melinda, Mark, and their staff are professional, honest, responsive, and true thought leaders. Their expertise enabled our agency to realize significant cash flow improvements and clinically focused operational advancements.”
“It’s so reassuring to have experts managing our accounts and know that it’s being done ethically and ‘by the book.’ Our days in AR have never been so low. “
Home Care Agency Director
“HPS helped me reduce my aging by $140,601. Thank you sounds kind of hollow for such a feat, so I will capitalize it: THANK YOU!”
Colorado Hospice Provider
HPS IS Proud to Be Affiliated With Home Care & Hospice Associations
Schedule a Meeting with a Healthcare
Provider Solutions Professional
AARON D. CAREY
Chief Operating Officer
D. MARK CANNON, CPA
Chief Financial Officer