Become an HPS Alliance Member!
The HPS Home Care and Hospice Alliance is a Membership-based Home Care and Hospice Educational Resource.
Healthcare Provider Solutions is dedicated to providing our clients with industry leading education in order to keep you informed, educated, and performing at the highest level of success.
We provide online education through our HPS Alliance. Our annual membership provides members with the education necessary to establish and maintain a successful agency. Our mission at HPS is to provide the highest quality of products and services to healthcare providers enabling them to maximize their operations potential and enhance reimbursement.
- Six ninety minute Home Care webinars taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Six ninety minute Hospice webinars taught by Katie Wehri, CHPC
- Two day Home Care Medicare Billing/Reimbursement/Compliance workshop taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO & Katie Wehri, CHPC
- Two day Hospice Medicare Billing/Compliance/Regulation/QAPI workshop taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO & Katie Wehri, CHPC
- Full access to the Home Care Billing and Hospice Billing video series (updated annually to include the latest regulatory changes)
- Immediate access to our Home Health Audit Tool Package plus many more Alliance only tools
- Consulting support from our staff via the Alliance member portal
- Critical updates affecting the Home Care and Hospice community delivered via our website, social media, and email
*All Alliance workshops are held at our Nashville office.
*Access all videos from the Alliance member dashboard.
2017 HOME CARE BILLING VIDEOSPresented by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
2017 Home Care Billing Videos
- Updated for 2017
- Learn to calculate and evaluate the HHRG, HIPPS Code
- Effectively verify Medicare eligibility, complete RAP
- Review details of billing for NonRoutine Supplies
- Review the process of auditing a prebill for final claim
- Learn to audit a chart for purposes of identifying prebill
- Analyze PPS changes
2017 Hospice Billing VideosPresented by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
2017 Hospice Billing Videos
- Updated for 2017
- Learn the basic eligibility requirements
- Review the detailed criteria for line item billing
- Review NEW billing regulations
- Effectively itemize billing requirements
- Understand the process for effectively billing Medicare
- Identify process for appropriately delegating
Critical resources available to Alliance members only
The Hospice General Inpatient Audit Tool includes the GIP regulatory requirements and provides examples for the types of situations for which GIP can be utilized. Immediately available for download from the Alliance dashboard!