Home Care Billing
Take control of your Home Care agency’s billing & collections with HPS’ outsourced billing services.
Boost your Hospice agency’s cash flow and save time with HPS’ outsourced billing services.
HPS offers a variety of consulting services that focus on the revenue cycle. From home health and hospice billing training to outsourced collections, we have the expertise. If your financial team struggles with revenue recognition or other aspects of monthly revenue cycle accounting, we can help. Additionally, we offer an in-depth, on-site operations review to provide insight and best practice recommendations into all areas of your revenue cycle.
Revenue Cycle Consulting
HPS has operations consultants that provide a wide variety of regulatory compliance and process review services to your agency. As an outsourced vendor for billing and collection services, we have experience with many of the different home care and hospice software systems. If your processes need to be reviewed to gain efficiencies and confirm your compliance with Medicare regulations contact us today.
Operations & Compliance Consulting
HPS has clinical consultants that provide a wide variety of regulatory compliance and process review services to your agency. If you need patient charts reviewed for compliance with clinical and billing regulations, either on an interim or on-going basis, or a review of patient charts selected for regulatory contractor review (ADR, RAC or ZPIC), we can help. HPS can also conduct a mock survey to help ensure your policies, procedures, and documentation is appropriate to pass a State/Medicare licensure survey.
Clinical & Compliance Consulting
HIPAA has become an acronym synonymous with Home Care and Hospice. However, too often HIPAA violations are at the top of industry headlines. These violations are costing agencies time, money, and patient credibility. We can provide a full cybersecurity plan that will ensure your agency is adhering to the latest security best practices. Let us conduct your HIPAA Risk Analysis, implement your annual HIPAA staff training, and write your HIPAA policy & procedure manual, all key elements of HIPAA compliance.
Information Technology Consulting
Success is possible under PDGM, prepare your agency with the PDGM Impact Analysis.
HPS Is Leading Agencies Nationwide Through Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE)
Consultant on Call Program
Become an HPS Alliance Member!
The HPS Alliance is a Membership-based Home Care and Hospice Educational Resource.
Healthcare Provider Solutions is dedicated to providing our clients with industry leading education in order to keep you informed, educated, and performing at the highest level of success.
We provide online education through our HPS Alliance. Our annual membership provides members with the education necessary to establish and maintain a successful agency. Our mission at HPS is to provide the highest quality of products and services to healthcare providers enabling them to maximize their operations potential and enhance reimbursement.
- Six ninety minute Home Care webinars taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Six ninety minute Hospice webinars taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Two-day Home Care Medicare Compliance/Reimbursement workshop taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Two-day Hospice Medicare Compliance/Reimbursement workshop taught by Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Full access to the Home Care and Hospice Compliance & Reimbursement training video series (updated annually to include the latest regulatory changes)
- Immediate access to our Home Health & Hospice Audit Tools plus many more Alliance only resources
- Consulting support from our staff via the Alliance member portal
- Critical updates affecting the Home Care and Hospice community delivered via our website, social media, and email
- 10% off hourly consultation services with our team of seasoned professionals
*All Alliance workshops are held in Nashville, TN.
*Access all videos and recordings from the Alliance member dashboard.