BILLING & FINANCIAL
Home Health Billing Services
Your home care agency is in control of financial outcomes when outsourcing billing & collections to HPS.
Set Your Home Care Agency Up for Financial Success
HPS offers flexible billing solutions to custom-fit your agency needs. We can bill and collect for Medicare, Non-Medicare, or all payers. Each billing and collections proposal is created following an inquiry of your current billing and collections needs. HPS has worked hard to ensure that the HPS solution provides your agency with the most reliable billing and collections option available.
Your home care billing and collections package includes:
- Accelerate Payments with Electronic Billing Where Possible
- Manage Claim Denials with a Quick Turnaround
- Monitor Daily Medicare T-Status & ADR
- Set Up & Maintain Payer Accounts Using Your Software
- Annual Clinical Chart Reviews
Our skilled team has extensive knowledge and experience billing and collecting for a variety of payers.
- Medicare PPS, Medicare Advantage Plans
- Commercial & Private Insurance Payers
- Veteran Administration Plans
- State Medicaid Programs
- Other Episodic Payers
Our Billing & Collections Team Is Ready to Work with You
When choosing an outsourced billing partner, you can rest assured with Healthcare Provider Solutions.
Learn why HPS is an industry leader in home care billing services directly from Aaron Carey, COO.
Stay on Top of Medicare Regulations
When it comes to managing Medicare claims, ensuring compliance with billing and clinical regulations is critical. HPS has incorporated the following processes into our billing and collection agreements:
- Billing compliance audits performed on all Medicare final claims
- ICD-10 codes reviewed for medical necessity support
- Annual on-site clinical compliance audit performed at no additional cost
- Access to clinical and compliance experts when questions arise
Best Financial Practices for a Healthy Home Care Agency
Accurate reporting related to billing and collections is a powerful tool to ensure an agency’s long-term financial health. We provide several reports related to the billing and collections. HPS takes a proactive approach to keeping our hospice agencies on top of their billing & collections. Our customers enjoy the benefits of personalized educational resources and training.
- Daily Medicare Billing Reports Reflect All Billed & Unbilled Claims
- Monthly “Overdue Claims” Reports Show the Status of Overdue Claims
- Billing Reports for Payers Other than Medicare
Upon request, HPS will prepare a monthly accounts receivable reconciliation report that summarizes and reconciles your home care agency’s revenue cycle activity and provides valuable episode and admissions statistics along with revenue, accounts receivable, and cash collection stats and trends. This monthly package includes a journal entry that can be customized to your chart of accounts for quick monthly revenue cycle activity posting into your general ledger system.
Explore Other Billing & Financial Services
Why Agencies Choose HPS
“Melinda, Mark, and their staff are professional, honest, responsive, and true thought leaders. Their expertise enabled our agency to realize significant cash flow improvements and clinically focused operational advancements.”
“It’s so reassuring to have experts managing our accounts and know that it’s being done ethically and ‘by the book.’ Our days in AR have never been so low. “
Home Care Agency Director
“HPS helped me reduce my aging by $140,601. Thank you sounds kind of hollow for such a feat, so I will capitalize it: THANK YOU!”
Colorado Hospice Provider
HPS IS Proud to Be Affiliated With Home Care & Hospice Associations
Schedule a Meeting with a Healthcare
Provider Solutions Professional
AARON D. CAREY
Chief Operating Officer
D. MARK CANNON, CPA
Chief Financial Officer