- This event has passed.
Speaker: Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
About the Speaker
Melinda A. Gaboury, with more than 29 years in home care, has over 20 years of executive speaking and educating experience, including extensive day to day interaction with home care and hospice professionals. She routinely conducts Home Care and Hospice Reimbursement Workshops and speaks at state association meetings throughout the country. Melinda has profound experience in Medicare PDGM training, billing, collections, case-mix calculations, chart reviews and due diligence. UPIC, RA, ADR & TPE appeals with all Medicare MACs have become the forefront of Melinda’s current impact on the industry. She is currently serving on the NAHC/HHFMA Advisory Board and Work Group and is Treasurer on the Home Care Association of Florida Board of Directors. Melinda is also the author of the Home Health OASIS Guide to OASIS-D1.
10:10 am - 11:10 am Hosted by
About the Event
Speaker: Melinda A. Gaboury
Friday, November 5, 2021 | 10:10 AM – 11:10 AM | Value Based Purchasing: Functional Scores and Best Practices
Outline the 5 year HHVBP program and impact on 9 participating states, Detail the changes to the HHVBP in the last 2 years, Analyze how the HHVBP model affected outcomes for everyone.
• Review the structure to the HHVBP that ended in 2020
• Review the changes to the measures included in HHVBP
• Detail the functional M1800 items included in the Composite Mobility Measures
• Evaluate the best clinical practices for getting the best outcomes.
• Review what agencies should do to prepare for nationwide rollout