Hospice Billing Series: Part 1 – Eligibility Requirements & Notice of Election
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Category: Speaking Engagement
- This event has passed.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST Hosted by
About the Event
The 2020 Hospice Rule brought some significant changes in reimbursement as well as the content of the actual Election Statement and future Addendum. New and experienced hospice billers periodically need a review of eligibility requirements. Eligibility and requirements for Notice of Election will be detailed during this webinar. The updates to being able to correct a Notice of Election that was not filed, within the allowable time, will be reviewed. This session will walk through the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal. A comprehensive review of all eligibility requirements, all aspects of dealing with Election statement changes and all things related to the Notice of Election will be included.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Review all Eligibility Requirements for admitting patients to Hospice
• Define Benefit Periods
• Updates to the Content of the Election Statement
• Billing Details of Notice of Election
• Dealing with Claim issues regarding Late Notice of Election
• Update to Late Notice of Election Exceptions & Corrections