- This event has passed.
Hospice Billing Series: Eligibility Requirements & Notice of Election
The 2020 Hospice Rule brings changes to payment rates and the content of the actual Election Statement. New and experienced hospice billers periodically need to review eligibility requirements. Eligibility and Notice of Election requirements will be detailed during this webinar. This session will walk through the late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal. A comprehensive review of all eligibility requirements, all aspects of dealing with Election Statement changes, and all things related to the Notice of Election will be included.
* Eligibility requirements for admitting patients to hospice
* Define benefit periods and review new Common Working File (CWF) screens
* Updates to the content of the Election Statement
* Billing details of Notice of Election
* Dealing with claim issues regarding late Notice of Election
* Up-to-date Notice of Election exceptions and corrections
- Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Hosted By:
- Essential Education Webinar Network