- This event has passed.
2019 Home Care Warm Up: Orlando
HCAF is hosting their fifth annual Home Care Warm Up. This event will provide practical guidance of what agencies need to be paying attention to and implementing today to survive the year ahead. Guidelines and tools will be shared, to help your clinical and financial processes comply with recently changed requirements, along with strategies for preparing for the adjustments that are coming soon. Specific sessions will be offered on OASIS-D, the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing Model, Medicare Conditions of Participation and patient outcomes, and the forthcoming Review Choice Demonstration.
Speaker: CEO, Melinda A. Gaboury
Wednesday, January 24, 2019 | Value Based Purchasing: Best Practices You Can Build ON!
* Identify elements that are required outcomes and process measure
* Review the structure and current status of VBP
* Outline Best Practices for educating on current measures
* Detail Best Practices for review of reports and interpreting New TPS scores
* Discuss Best Practices for improving scores in items that agency doesn’t technically control
- Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Hosted By:
- Allison Cunningham, Outside Sales Representative