Meet The Team
Robbi D. Funderburk James, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O
Director of Coding and OASIS Review
Robbi D. Funderburk James is a Registered Nurse who joined Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc. (HPS), as the Director of Coding and OASIS Review, in March 2022. Robbi is part of the coding and OASIS review team providing support and solutions to home health and hospice agencies across the country to achieve Coding and OASIS accuracy and compliance.
Robbi’s diverse healthcare background started 19 years ago when she began providing care to patients as a labor and delivery and ER nurse after receiving her nursing degree from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. Throughout her nursing career, she has worked in various capacities within the home health, hospice, and private duty industries. Robbi assists homecare and hospice agencies in providing quality, meeting regulations, ICD-10 coding, OASIS, optimizing outcomes including Value Based Purchasing and Star Ratings. She has educated Home Health Agencies on the requirements for Coding, OASIS and PDGM as well as providing coding education to Hospice Agencies. Robbi’s extensive Coding and OASIS background, along with her vast clinical experience inspires her to continually provide the highest level of service.
Robbi has experience in the following key areas:
- Coding – Coding Specialist Diagnosis (HCS-D) certification
- OASIS – Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) certification
- Providing OASIS and Coding Education
- Development of Star-Rating and Value-Based Purchasing Improvement Programs
- Quality and Performance Improvement
- Day-to-Day Operations for Home Health and Hospice
- Developing Clinical Process
- Targeted Probe and Educate Chart Reviews
- Refine intake processes to include Face to Face and PDGM