Healthcare Provider Solutions is a growing healthcare company located in Nashville, TN. Our core services include Home Care & Hospice Billing and Collections, Outsourced Coding, Clinical Compliance Chart Reviews, Operational Reviews, Receivable Collection Projects, and Education through seminars and webinars. We do what we love, provide excellent service and are always honest with our clients. We treat our employees with respect and reward them for their hard work.
We are seeking a full time Front Desk Receptionist to support our Office Manager and Executive team. This position’s main focus will be to answer incoming calls and directing them to the correct department/person. This is a fulltime position expected to work Monday – Friday | 8AM-4:30PM CDT.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Vouchering and input in QuickBooks of Accounts Payable
- Keep inventory of office supplies and marketing materials.
- Assist Office Manager with organizing/preparing for office functions. Highly involved in all areas of the event preparation.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication in person, via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Other duties assigned by Office Manager or Executive team.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Qualifications as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Must be able to sit in the reception area for your full shift, other than scheduled breaks.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Must have ability to work independently as well as effectively communicate with team members.
- Paid Time Off (PTO; starts accruing day one and is available for use following probationary period of 60 days).
- Eleven paid holidays off per calendar year.
- Company paid medical and life insurance policy for employee upon eligibility.
- Dental, vision, and dependent medical coverage offered to employee, at cost upon eligibility.
- Retirement plan with company match available immediately upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)