The data in the publication is only fully compliant through December 31, 2022. OASIS-E begins January 1, 2023 and this publication will be updated with the OASIS-E guidance for implementation 1/1/2023. We send an email to our subscribers once the new product is available.
Home Health Guide to OASIS: A Reference for Field Staff, 2022, provides guidance on completing the OASIS assessment, effective Jan. 1, 2022.
Get up to speed on the latest revisions to the OASIS assessment, while also reinforcing core competencies so you can accurately and efficiently complete every assessment.
Written by OASIS expert Melinda Gaboury, COS-C, this one-of-a-kind resource will ensure you accurately and efficiently complete every OASIS assessment. Order this one-of-a-kind resource to accurately and efficiently complete every OASIS assessment.
This updated pocket guide provides a quick reference for filling out the OASIS, with tips and callouts on key items, including which items affect HHRG and payment, 5-star rating, and value-based purchasing reimbursement. This reference explains how OASIS items fit into various assessments and provides troubleshooting tips to avoid incorrect payments, denials, and fines. Order this one-of-a-kind resource to accurately and efficiently complete every OASIS assessment.
Purchase this vital resource and get:
- Information on who is allowed to collect the OASIS and when, so you ensure compliance
- Details on how OASIS works in the home health PDGM payment system
- A deep dive into the specific OASIS items that impact star ratings and will be used in value-based purchasing calculations
- Instructions and tips for completing the OASIS M-items, GG-items and J-items
Published: November 2021
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS