- This event has passed.
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
About the Speaker(s)
Melinda A. Gaboury, with more than 30 years in home care, has over 22 years of executive speaking and educating experience, including extensive day to day interaction with home care and hospice professionals. She routinely conducts Home Care and Hospice Reimbursement Workshops and speaks at state association meetings throughout the country. Melinda has profound experience in Medicare PDGM training, billing, collections, case-mix calculations, chart reviews and due diligence. UPIC, RA, ADR & TPE appeals with all Medicare MACs have become the forefront of Melinda’s current impact on the industry. She is currently serving on the NAHC/HHFMA Advisory Board and Work Group and is Treasurer on the Home Care Association of Florida Board of Directors. Melinda is also the author of the Home Health OASIS Guide to OASIS-D1 and Home Health Billing Answers, 2022.
About the Event
D2 – Hospice Medicare Medical Review & PEPPER | Tuesday, August 30 | 10:45am – 11:45am
- Outline the Multiple Post Payment Review Contractors
- List the current edits being used in targeting hospices across the nation
- Detail the requirements for successfully submitting medical records for review
- Outline the targets that are calculated on the PEPPER Reports
- Detail the targets and other data from the PEPPER reports specific to the state