- This event has passed.
NHPCO Leadership & Advocacy Conference 2019
Take a broad dive into key aspects of hospice accounting and revenue cycle management with a team of seasoned experts. From cost reports, aggregate cap managements, revenue cycle management, billing, audits, denials, appeals, working with MACs and more, this seminar will address key topics that are the foundation of any strong hospice financial operation. Ample time for discussion and application of concepts taught will be provided and participants will leave with information, tools and resources that can put into practice immediately.
Sunday, April 14, 2019 | 10:00 AM | Hospice Accounting and Revenue Cycle Management for New Hospice Financial Managers
Preconference Speaker: Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Part 1: Hospice Accounting and Revenue Cycle Management key topics will include:
* Hospice Cost Reports
* Hospice Aggregate Cap Management
* Hospice Billing Basics
* Hospice Revenue Cycle and Compliance
* Strategies for Effective Hospice Receivables Collection
* List the components necessary for establishing strong hospice accounting and revenue cycle management functions
* Describe common challenges and risks associated with key areas of hospice accounting and revenue cycle managements
* Apply information, tools and resources to improve their management of hospice accounting and revenue cycle functions
Stop by and see Allison at our Booth!
- Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Hosted By:
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Mark Cannon, CFO & Brian Gentry, Inbound Sales Manager