Medicare Home Health 2020 Billing: Part 2: Billing & Collecting RAPs & Final Claims
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Category: Speaking Engagement
- This event has passed.
10:30 am - 12:00 pm CST Hosted by
About the Event
The PDGM brings many changes to the billing process, including doubling 75% of the volume of claims for current Medicare episodes compared to 2019 that will be sent, as well as multiple changes to claims data. With RAPs (Requests for Anticipated Payment) and final claims now required every 30 days instead of 60 days, agencies may need to expand their revenue cycle teams. This webinar will cover details regarding the actual billing changes that will need to occur under the PDGM. We will take you through the details of billing under the PDGM and will review the process that the Medicare Administrative Contractor will go through to calculate the HIPPS code and pay claims. Lastly, this webinar will cover the proposed changes from a RAP to NOA (Notice of Admission) for 2021. There will also be a discussion of the overall impact on the revenue cycle under the PDGM.
* Review the PDGM billing changes;
* Detail the changes to the billing process under the PDGM ;
* Detail the specific changes to RAPs and final claims that is currently available;
* Review the specific impact on billing under the PDGM if agency is under the Review Choice Demonstration; and,
* Review the revenue cycle structure and the key points at which tweaks will need to be made under the PDGM.