- This event has passed.
IHHC 2019 Annual Conference
The IHHC Annual Conference and Exposition is a celebration that honors home care and hospice providers in Illinois and their commitment to this industry. It is also a time when we can share the latest information in the field of home care and hospice, strengthen our connections, and discover innovative ways to serve our patients and families.
Speaker: Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO | Thursday, March 7, 2019 | 1:30 PM ‐ 2:45 PM CST
The largest change that home health has seen since the inception of PPS in 2000. While this rule has not yet been finalized, it is in the works.
Under PDGM, the 60‐day episode of payment isreplaced with a 30‐day period of payment and patients are placed into one of 216 payment
groups. The structure of determining the payment grouping is a huge change from the current system. What do agencies need to do today
to plan for this. All this and more will be addressed in this MUST HEAR session.
* Discuss details of 2019 Home Health Final Rule as it pertains to PDGM
* Describe PDGM structure and the development of a case mix grouping
* Outline new Billing & Reimbursement Structure
* Discuss Operations Issues that need to be addressed immediately
* Review live data using real agency comparisons 2018 reimbursement vs. PDGM Reimbursement
* Detail coding considerations under PDGM for both primary diagnosis and co‐morbidities
Stop by and see Allison at our Booth!
- Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Hosted By:
- Illinois Homecare & Hospice Council
- Allison Cunningham, Outside Sales Representative