Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
About the Speaker(s)
Melinda A. Gaboury, with more than 30 years in home care, has over 22 years of executive speaking and educating experience, including extensive day to day interaction with home care and hospice professionals. She routinely conducts Home Care and Hospice Reimbursement Workshops and speaks at state association meetings throughout the country. Melinda has profound experience in Medicare PDGM training, billing, collections, case-mix calculations, chart reviews and due diligence. UPIC, RA, ADR & TPE appeals with all Medicare MACs have become the forefront of Melinda’s current impact on the industry.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST Hosted by
About the Event
This session will review the current measures and the newest outcome measure that will be utilized in calculating the claims-based measure outcomes in VBP. This session will also look at the calculation of the overall Total Performance scores & the Linear Exchange Function utilized in VBP calculations and how they are impacted by the claims-based scores.
- Detail the calculation for Total Performance Score in VBP
- Detail the calculation for the Linear Exchange Function in VBP
- List the exact items used in calculating the claims-based measures in VBP calculations
- Evaluate the best practices for getting the best outcomes with claims-based measures
- Review what agencies should do to prepare for nationwide rollout in regard to claims-based measure