- This event has passed.
Hospice Reimbursement Workshop – Sacramento, CA
Changes to the Medicare Hospice Regulations have occurred over the past few years and continue. Is your hospice coping? Has your
hospice adapted to Payment Reform? Do you know where your agency stands regarding PEPPER targets?
Be among the elite group of hospice professionals that are current on all Hospice Medicare reimbursement related regulations. This
workshop will lay a concrete foundation for hospice billers, as well as, any hospice staff that need to more effectively understand the
Medicare regulations. This workshop will include Medicare verifications with HIQA/HETS screen examples, field by field on Notice of
Election and claim forms and sequential billing requirements.
The 2019 Claims Requirements will be detailed including a review of the 2019 payment rates and wage index. This workshop will also
detail the CMS Targeted Probe & Educate initiative, in addition to the regulations for face-to-face encounters and pre-claim reviews that
should be conducted prior to filing claims. Expert faculty, Melinda Gaboury, of Healthcare Provider Solutions, will conclude this workshop
by reviewing PEPPER information and how hospices can work toward improvement in their PEPPER scores.
If you are play any part in the responsibility of reimbursement in your hospice this workshop is a must.
• List the basic eligibility requirements for initiating Hospice and Billing to Medicare
• Detail criteria for line item billing Hospice Notice of Election and Claims to Medicare
• Detail Specific Medicare Regulatory Issues affecting Hospice Reimbursement
• List the Target areas for Hospice PEPPER and the use of the data in monitoring risk.
- Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
- Hosted By:
- California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH)