Hospice Billing Series: Part 2 – Details of Medicare Claims Processing
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Category: Speaking Engagement
- This event has passed.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST Hosted by
About the Event
Accurate monthly claims and understanding of the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to getting paid correctly and timely. This session will take billers through the step by step process of monthly Hospice billing and providing examples of how hospices have successfully dealt with recent changes. The most recent of reimbursement changes will be addressed including proposed changes to the base rates for Hospice levels of care through rebasing. This session will also provide a step by step through the content of the final claims and frequent billing issues. Physician billing will be covered in this session.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Define distinct levels of care and specifics of billing them
• Details of monthly claim content
• Outline typical billing issues and how to handle them
• Detail newest rate changes due to rebasing/2021 Rates
• Outline changes in the Wage Index structure
• Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims.