Hospice Billing FAQs: Clarifying the Confusion
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Category: Speaking Engagement
- This event has passed.
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST Hosted by
Essential Education Webinar Network
About the Event
Venture through the frequent questions surrounding Medicare hospice and finetune your agency’s billing process and collections. Every level of hospice care has unique billing requirements and the details of each will be addressed, including NOE processing when a previous benefit period has not been termed by a final claim or NOTR. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about numerous changes in healthcare and hospice. As a result, telehealth has been thrust to the forefront. Learn what telehealth billing is and isn’t acceptable. In addition, the Hospice Proposed Rule for 2021 has been released and changes that impact billing or reimbursement (including rates) will be reviewed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
* Calculate per diem payments and understand wage index impact
* Identify the impact of NOTR on NOE
* Define the documentation requirements for telehealth in hospice
* List the billing requirements for each of the four levels of hospice care
* Detail updates for 2021 hospice billing