HCAF : PDGM Fort Myers
Speaker(s): Melinda A. Gaboury, CEO
Category: Speaking Engagement
- This event has passed.
About the Event
The Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) dramatically impacts agency operations, processes, and performance. This full-day workshop will provide the strategies and processes to prepare. Topics will focus on best episode management and process improvement practices, including referral, intake, and scheduling processes to help you more tightly manage care within the shorter 30-day payment period.
* Review the impact of PDGM on agency operations
* Discuss the importance of ICD-10 coding, timely OASIS review, and clinical documentation
* Review strategic planning for implementation of clinical episode management best practices
* Review the complexity of determining Low Utilization Payment Adjustment (LUPA) thresholds, Partial Episode Payments (PEP), and outliers
* Review therapy utilization practices, discuss methods to evaluate current practices and implement changes for PDGM