2020 Home Care Alliance Workshop
Speaker(s): Melinda Gaboury, CEO
Category: Home Care
- This event has passed.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Franklin Marriott Cool Springs Hosted by
Healthcare Provider Solutions
About the Event
*DEADLINE TO REGISTER: July, 31, 2020 – SPACE IS LIMITED – if you are not registered by this date there is no guarantee of a spot at the live class. Recording will be available online shortly thereafter!
This two-day workshop will cover what you need to know now to be effective with Medicare Home Health Reimbursement: PDGM & Beyond! This two-day workshop will not only cover PDGM, but will also help your agency work on all aspects of the agency that can and will impact reimbursement.
Day 1 | Tuesday, August 25, 2020 | Registration: 8:30AM | Workshop: 9:00AM – 4:00PM | Home Health Reimbursement: PDGM & Beyond – Part 1
1. Evaluate the PDGM Structure
2. Detail the significant impact of Intake on Revenue Cycle
3. HIPPS Code & Episode Exceptions Review
4. LUPA, PEP & Outlier Calculations
5. Describe the process for effectively auditing a Chart for purposes of identifying prebill issues, including Non-Routine Supplies
6. Details of Billing RAP & Final Claim
7. OASIS & Coding Impact on Reimbursement
Day 2 | Wednesday, August 26, 2020 | Registration: 8:30AM | Workshop: 9:00AM – 4:00PM | Home Health Reimbursement: PDGM & Beyond – Part 2
There are many aspects of agency operations that impact Home Health Reimbursement above and beyond the logistics of PDGM. This session will address operational issues within the clinical practice of an agency that will impact reimbursement under PDGM and other payers. Third party reviewers are at an all time high and agencies need to be prepared.
1. OASIS & Coding
2. Medicare Secondary Payer
3. Detail Credentialing with Managed Care & Issues surrounding getting paid
4. Establish processes for effectively monitoring ADR/RA & UPIC reviews
5. Targeted Probe & Educate
6. PEPPER Reports – monitoring and evaluating
*Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the event to receive full refund. No refunds will be given after this time but a replacement attendee may be sent.