Healthcare Provider Solutions is a growing healthcare company, founded in 2001, providing consulting to the home care and hospice industries. Healthcare Provider Solutions’ core services include home care & hospice billing, collections, receivable collection projects, outsourced coding & OASIS reviews, clinical compliance, chart reviews, mock surveys, operational reviews, and education through seminars and webinars.
Our Company is seeking a full-time RN or PT coder/OASIS reviewer to join our team for home health, or home health and hospice coding, needed for immediate work in remote/work from home setting.
· Must have home health or home health and hospice coding experience (cannot only be hospice experienced)
· Must be coding certified (BCHH-C or HCS-D), and OASIS certified (COS-C, COQS or HCS-O) or willing to obtain OASIS certification within 90 days of hire.
· Must have minimum of 1-3 year of routine coding and OASIS review under your belt.
· Must be a career Coder focuses on coding /OASIS at present and for at least the past year.
· Knowledge of at least one EMR system and must have the ability to learn others quickly and work in them efficiently and productively
· Must have reliable high-speed internet
· 40 hours/week, full-time – Office hours Monday-Friday 8-4:30pm (Work Hours – Flexible)
Organization and time management skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills (must be able to read, write, and follow directions in English)
· Work and make decisions independently
· Ability to work well with others
· Works well under pressure
· Adaptable and flexible
· Detail oriented
· Company provided laptop, monitors, printer equipment
· Company paid cell phone stipend
· Company paid Home Care OASIS & Coding Certification fees as renewals occur
· Company provides access to online Coding Center and Coding Manual reimbursement
· Productivity Bonus! Calculated on Weekly Productivity!
· Paid time off (10 days first year after 60-day waiting period – – 15 days 2nd year +)
· Eleven paid holidays per year (2 are floating holidays)
· Retirement (SIMPLE) plan with company matching up to 3% of salary; available immediately
· Company paid medical and life insurance for employees; available upon eligibility
· Dental, vision, dependent and supplemental insurances; available at employee expense