Healthcare Provider Solutions is a growing healthcare company providing billing, financial, operational, educational, and clinical consulting to the home care and hospice industries. Healthcare Provider Solutions’ core services include home care & hospice billing and collections, receivable collection projects, clinical compliance chart reviews, operational reviews, and education through seminars and webinars. We are located in Nashville, TN near the airport.
Our company is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, is extremely organized, works well under pressure and has a “can do” attitude to pitch in where needed. Assuring steady completions of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this role.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Administrative Support to CEO and Clinical Staff, with primary duties listed below:
- Books all travel and creates itineraries for CEO, Clinical Staff, and minimal travel bookings for Inbound Sales Manager. Candidate must be able to handle last-minute schedule changes and must work well with deadlines.
- Handles all expenses for CEO (i.e. collecting receipts from CEO and sometimes must call to get receipts if missing, organize, voucher CC expenses etc.)
- Registers CEO and Clinical Staff for conferences, re-certification exams, etc.
- Manages CEO’s work calendar & separate travel calendar that includes all travel within the company for CEO and Clinical staff.
- Set up webinars for CEO and manage invitees; must be flexible with last minute changes to webinars etc.
- Assists CEO with PowerPoint presentations for speaking engagements and training seminars.
- EA is also the 1st back up to the main phone line (Front Office Admin. Asst. is #1 on phones).
- Candidate must take the initiative in this role (i.e. be ready to anticipate the needs of the CEO without being directed).
- Candidate must pay attention to detail and work well under pressure to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Candidate must be able to respond to emails, questions, and requests promptly.
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
- Associate Degree (Bachelors Preferred); however, will accept substantial experience in lieu of degree.
- Current knowledge of booking airfare, hotels, car services etc.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office efficiently, including Outlook (email and calendar), PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be able to read, write, and follow directions in English
- Must have knowledge of basic math skills
- Knowledge of multi-phone line system, copier/scanner, fax, and email is a must
- Must be able to sit for at least eight hours per day and look at a computer screen
Compensation and Benefits
- Salaried, exempt, full-time position
- Paid Time Off (PTO; starts accruing day one and is available for use following probationary period of 60 days)
- Nine paid holidays off per calendar year
- Company paid medical and life insurance policy for employee upon eligibility
- Dental, vision and dependent medical coverage offered to employee, at cost upon eligibility
- Retirement plan with company match available immediately upon hire